1.2 RC1 ready

Hi Everyone,

BTM 1.2 is about to be ready. If someone is interested in testing it before the final release, a release candidate is available here:

http://dist.codehaus.org/btm/1.2/btm-dist-1.2-rc1.zip

Please report any bug / question / remark you might have here.

Thanks,

The BTM Team

Re: 1.2 RC1 ready

Amin Abbaspour
Congratulation to BTM team.

By the way, is there any change log about this new release somewhere?

Amin

Ludovic Orban wrote
Hi Everyone,

BTM 1.2 is about to be ready. If someone is interested in testing it before the final release, a release candidate is available here:

http://dist.codehaus.org/btm/1.2/btm-dist-1.2-rc1.zip

Please report any bug / question / remark you might have here.

Thanks,

The BTM Team

Re: 1.2 RC1 ready

Hi Amin,

Sorry, I forgot about posting the release notes (they are in the ZIP archive), thanks for reminding me. Here there are:

BTM - Bitronix's JTA transaction manager
version 1.2-rc1, January 14, 2008

 * BTM-6   Support for JMS credentials
 * BTM-5   pooling of prepared statements / statement cache
 * BTM-3   Upgrade to latest version of SLF4J
 * BTM-2   error not reported when XAResource.recover() call fails

This release mostly contains a few fixes, updates and feature requests. The big deal is with the new prepared statement cache. You can check the JIRA entry to know more about it until I update the documentation.

Re: 1.2 RC1 ready

Karl Cassaigne
Hi Ludovic,

I just tested this new version with success.

My own application currently being in the test phase, this new version is coming just right on time ;-)

Regards,
Karl

Ludovic Orban wrote
Hi Everyone,

BTM 1.2 is about to be ready. If someone is interested in testing it before the final release, a release candidate is available here:

http://dist.codehaus.org/btm/1.2/btm-dist-1.2-rc1.zip

Please report any bug / question / remark you might have here.

Thanks,

The BTM Team

Re: 1.2 RC1 ready

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the feedback. I will now package version 1.2 and start working on documentation updates.

I think you can expect release 1.2 to be out in about 10 days.