ActiveMQ and suspend/resume

Damjan Kumar
Hi!

I am hitting an issue BTM-87 with a simple application that is reading messages from ActiveMQ and inserting them into database using JTA and Bitronix TM. When simulating database errors, the TM is suspending and resuming the current transaction on ActiveMQ (I am not using REQUIRE_NEW). Is it possible to configure Bitronix so that is not using suspend/resume for cases not using REQUIRE_NEW? I am hitting so many issues with JTA that I am almost giving up on it.
Thank you for your answer.

Re: ActiveMQ and suspend/resume

Damjan Kumar
Thank you for a super fast replay and a great advice. Works like a charm.

Damjan

Brett Wooldridge-2 wrote