BTM 1.3.1 beta 1

Hello,

In response of some users demand, the first beta of BTM 1.3.1 has now been released.

The release can be downloaded here:
 http://snapshots.dist.codehaus.org/btm/

and the Maven2 artifacts and POM have been published here:
 http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/btm/btm/1.3.1-beta1/

Here are the updated release notes:

 * BTM-23  Add the ability to set guarantee the isolation level of resource
 * BTM-24  recovery engine does not fully supports clustering
 * BTM-25  add shutdown support for app servers
 * BTM-26  JMX must be disabled if a resource's uniqueName contains a ':' character
 * BTM-28  Race condition when mixing global and local transactions
 * BTM-29  Random CorruptedTransactionLogException thrown during swapJournalFiles under JDK 1.6
 * BTM-30  Resource creation cannot map long primitives to vendor's XADataSource

As usual, please report any bug / question / remark / extra wish you might have here.

Thanks,

The BTM Team

Re: BTM 1.3.1 beta 1

lbertrand
Hi Ludovic,

This is now 2 weeks since this beta release and it seems that no bugs have been reported...

Any plan on release this version?

Regards.

Ludovic Orban wrote
[...]

The BTM Team

Re: BTM 1.3.1 beta 1

It's good to see people keeping an eye on the project.

There is still a little bit of cleanup to be done (but that's very minor) so I think I'll be able to do that plus packaging & deployment over the weekend.

I think you can expect the 1.3.1 final to be released by Monday.

Ludovic