and the Maven2 artifacts and POM have been uploaded in the central maven repository, they should be published in the coming 24 hours.
Following are the release notes:
* BTM-23 Add the ability to set guarantee the isolation level of resource
* BTM-24 recovery engine does not fully supports clustering
* BTM-25 add shutdown support for app servers
* BTM-26 JMX must be disabled if a resource's uniqueName contains a ':' character
* BTM-28 Race condition when mixing global and local transactions
* BTM-29 Random CorruptedTransactionLogException thrown during swapJournalFiles under JDK 1.6
* BTM-30 Resource creation cannot map long primitives to vendor's XADataSource
* Removed deprecated poolsize property of ResourceBean
* Enforced mandatory parameters when LrcXADataSource is used
As usual, please report any bug / question / remark / extra wish you might have here.