BTM 3.0 improving code coverage

mihalcea_vlad
Hi guys,

Since 3.0 comes with a lot of changes I think it's worth having as much code coverage as we can. Is there any Sonar currently monitoring the master branch? If not, we could add least have a maven profile so each one runs it on its own machine.

What do you think about this idea?

Vlad

Re: BTM 3.0 improving code coverage

Ludovic Orban-2
I personally don't like tools that have to be run manually. If you can find a free hosted sonar, then go for it otherwise I'm mildly against that idea.

As a compromise, you could eventually add the sonar stuff in a profile so that it doesn't make the pom more confusing than it already is?