Bitronix Statistics

Ryan, James (ICTL_eCust_05)

Hi,

Is it possible to get statistics from Bitronix (e.g. number of transactions
started, number committed, number rolled-back etc.)?  If "yes" how does one
go about it and are there any restrictions if running within Tomcat?

Thanks,
James

Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee that any personal
and sensitive data, sent in plain text via standard email,
is fully secure. Customers who choose to use this channel
are deemed to have accepted any risk involved. The alternative
communication methods offered by Revenue include standard post
and the option to register for our (encrypted) secure email service.
http://www.revenue.ie/en/practitioner/secure-email.html