Bitronix and ActiveMQ

Gérald Quintana
Hello,

When my application connects to the Bitronix provided JMS connection,
I get the following error:

13:09:44,512 [org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer#1-77]
INFO DefaultMessageListenerContainer - Setup of JMS message listener
invoker failed for destination 'xxx.Queue' - trying to recover. Cause:
error enlisting a MessageConsumerWrapper of a DualSessionWrapper in
state ACCESSIBLE of a JmsPooledConnection of pool
jms/xaConnectionFactory in state ACCESSIBLE with underlying connection
ActiveMQConnection
{id=ID:XXXX-2283-1257163323393-0:2,clientId=ID:XXXX-2283-1257163323393-1:2,started=true}
with 1 opened session(s)

What does it mean? And what can I do?

Thanks,
Gérald

Re: Bitronix and ActiveMQ

Gérald Quintana
Exactly!

I didn"t use the transaction-manager attribute in the Spring
Integration message-driven-channel-adapter element.
Well, for my defense I would say that Spring Integration reference is
not that clear about it.

Thanks for your help Ludovic, it's very valuable as usual.

Gérald