Can I BTM work with C3P0?

kelvinlaw
My project uses C3P0 as connection pool and now is adopting XA Transaction. So I am looking into BTM project and sounds a robust Open Source JTA implementation.

As I would like to introduce XA Transaction with smallest changes, can I use BTM as Transaction Manger and C3P0 as Connection Pool instead of using bitronix.tm.resource.jdbc.PoolingDataSource?

Thanks:)

Re: Can I BTM work with C3P0?

No, you can't. XA transaction managers require XA-aware connection pools and C3P0 doesn't do that.

Re: Can I BTM work with C3P0?

kelvinlaw
I see & thanks

Ludovic Orban wrote
No, you can't. XA transaction managers require XA-aware connection pools and C3P0 doesn't do that.