Data is not being persisted

suchi
This post was updated on .
Thank you so much for your valuable input Ludovic :)
I no longer get the error. However I have ran into another problem now.

Problems:

1.       Data is not getting persisted.

2.       Upon using em.persist(user), we don't see the SQL query on the console

3.       I see "0 enlisted resource" even if it was able to read "1 resource(s) [jdbc/testDS]"  on Line:220 (as below)

SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/C:/Users/ssubudhi/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.6.4/slf4j-simple-1.6.4.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/C:/Users/ssubudhi/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12/1.7.5/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.SimpleLoggerFactory]
70 [main] INFO bitronix.tm.BitronixTransactionManager - Bitronix Transaction Manager version 2.1.4
70 [main] WARN bitronix.tm.Configuration - cannot get this JVM unique ID. Make sure it is configured and you only use ASCII characters. Will use IP address instead (unsafe for production usage!).
80 [main] INFO bitronix.tm.Configuration - JVM unique ID: <10.10.5.207>
210 [main] INFO bitronix.tm.recovery.Recoverer - recovery committed 0 dangling transaction(s) and rolled back 0 aborted transaction(s) on 1 resource(s) [jdbc/testDS] (restricted to serverId '10.10.5.207')
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.logging).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
Hibernate: drop table if exists Patient cascade
Hibernate: create table Patient (userId  serial not null, userName varchar(255), primary key (userId))
1621 [main] WARN bitronix.tm.twopc.Preparer - executing transaction with 0 enlisted resource
1621 [main] INFO bitronix.tm.BitronixTransactionManager - shutting down Bitronix Transaction Manager
Please find the modified file attached with this email.

Thanks a lot,
Suchi

Re: Data is not being persisted

suchi
This post was updated on .
I was able to resolve this issue, by commenting out the properties in the "persistence.xml" which were setting up the datasource