Multiple separate applications using BTM under Tomcat

Multiple separate applications using BTM under Tomcat

helgiv
Hello;

I'm using Tomcat/Spring/ActiveMQ/Hibernate and want to be able to deploy many separate apps using BTM (3.2.1).  Apps cannot share a single journal file, and I've tried via Spring to define different configurations, but still to no luck.  Can somebody please share with me a configuration example, which would enable this.

TIA,
Helgi.

Re: Multiple separate applications using BTM under Tomcat