PoolingConnectionFactory for MQ with SSL

PoolingConnectionFactory for MQ with SSL

afrink
What is the intended way to setup a WebSphere MQ connection factory with SSL support to be used with PoolingConnectionFactory?
I need to pass a complex object of type javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory to the com.ibm.mq.jms.MQXAQueueConnectionFactory with the setSSLSocketFactory() method.

PoolingConnectionFactory.getDriverProperties().setProperty() only allows me to pass Strings (and primitive types which can be converted).

My current workaround is to extend MQXAQueueConnectionFactory, but in general this might not be possible e.g. if the class is final or checks its name internally.

I have seen improvement request [BTM-83]. When will it be publicly available?

Regards

Alex