Retiring a connection every time it is closed and submitted to the pool

Retiring a connection every time it is closed and submitted to the pool

bmd296

I want to create a Phoenix connection pool that is managed by BTM. But since Phoenix is an embedded JBDC driver, connections are not meant to be reused. Can I configure a datasource , to retire a connection every time it is closed and submitted back to pool.

Thanks