Strange Behaviour *** SQLJDBC_XA DTC_ERROR Context: xa_recover, state=1, StatusCode:-3 (0xFFFFFFFD) ***

Strange Behaviour *** SQLJDBC_XA DTC_ERROR Context: xa_recover, state=1, StatusCode:-3 (0xFFFFFFFD) ***

bhushanngage
Hello everyone, I was getting this error from last two days in morning (as we restart our sql server in morning).
I checked all configuration and sql permission but everything is okay. I thought my issue is similar to this issue
Then ran simple xa jdbc transaction demo example provided by msdn.microsoft.com to re-check if my all sql permission are okay. And Strangely, thereafter everything is working fine (for a day, next day I had to do same procedure).
Any suggestions why this is happening ?
Bhushan Patil
Software Engineer