Using BTM in OC4J

Goldme
I have successfully used BTM in my unit tests. I followed all the steps that were available on the codehaus website and it worked fine.

Now that I have tested the business logic I wanted to deploy it to an OC4J instance and be able to use it in a web application. However, I cannot find any information on using BTM inside OC4J or any other application server other than Tomcat and Jetty.

Is there any information available on how to configure BTM when deployed to an OC4j instance?

Re: Using BTM in OC4J

Sorry but I never used OC4J so I can't say if it's possible to integrate BTM with it nor how complex that would be. You're unfortunately pretty much on your own.

An easy alternative would be to embed BTM in your WAR or EAR file and make direct use of it either via Spring or anything else. You just have to be careful that you don't get confused between OC4J's TM and BTM.