Your suggestions please about using jBPM + Tomcat + Spring + MySQL

Your suggestions please about using jBPM + Tomcat + Spring + MySQL

Ouadi
Hi all,

I'am already developped a workflow web-based application using (jBPM5.4, JBoss AS7, MySQL), but after completing it, i will migrate from JBoss AS to Tomcat 7 container in order to integrate my workflow module to an existing system which running in (Tomcat + MySQL), then i will to migrate my jBPM-module to Tomcat. But i'm trubled about how i can do that !!
My question is

- Can i do that without using Bitronix Transaction Manager in Tomcat, but just using Spring as a Transaction Manager as my company manage the system (when i want integrate my jBPM-module) ? or i should use Bitronix TM in Tomcat in order to use jBPM (without gwt-console & drools-guvnor) with Tomcat ?

Thanks in advance.