java.sql.SQLException: unable to get a connection from pool of a PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource oracle.aib with 25 connection(s) (0 still available)

java.sql.SQLException: unable to get a connection from pool of a PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource oracle.aib with 25 connection(s) (0 still available)

BitUser
Hi ,

I am getting the following error: Please let me know whats the issue?
java.sql.SQLException: unable to get a connection from pool of a PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource oracle.aib with 25 connection(s) (0 still available)
Is this because application not releasing the connection? Is there a way to wait until a connection is freed from the pool?
Please let me know a solution for this call.

Re: java.sql.SQLException: unable to get a connection from pool of a PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource oracle.aib with 25 connection(s) (0 still available)

snicoll
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:43 PM, BitUser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am getting the following error: Please let me know whats the issue?

Well, there are no more available connections in the pool. If the
concurrency is high this might happen but without knowing about your
environment, it's not easy to answer you. Are you using an ORM like
Hibernate or are you fetching the connection yourself?

S.

> java.sql.SQLException: unable to get a connection from pool of a
> PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource oracle.aib with 25
> connection(s) (0 still available)
> Is this because application not releasing the connection? Is there a way to
> wait until a connection is freed from the pool?
> Please let me know a solution for this call.
> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/java.sql.SQLException%3A-unable-to-get-a-connection-from-pool-of-a-PoolingDataSource-containing-an-XAPool-of-resource-oracle.aib-with-25-connection%28s%29-%280-still-available%29-tp31910910p31910910.html
> Sent from the Bitronix Transaction Manager mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: java.sql.SQLException: unable to get a connection from pool of a PoolingDataSource containing an XAPool of resource oracle.aib with 25 connection(s) (0 still available)

BitUser
HI Snicoll,

I am using SPring JDBC as the environment to get the connections.

snicoll wrote

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:14 AM, BitUser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI Snicoll,
>
> I am using SPring JDBC as the environment to get the connections.

Through the JdbcTemplate or something else? Are you manipulating the
Connection object in your code?